SIA Door Supervision
Monday 19th - Thursday 22nd October 2020
This qualification is aimed at individuals wishing to apply for a licence from the Security Industry Authority (SIA) to work as a door supervisor.
It covers the 4 mandatory modules as set by the SIA:
- Working within the Private Security Industry*
- Working as a Door Supervisor
- Conflict Management
- Physical Intervention
*delivered by distance learning prior to the course
Level 1 Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health – Distance Learning
This course will be delivered by way of home learning with an assessment which will be conducted and recorded via video call.
A range of First Aid for Mental Health related subjects are covered including:
• What is First Aid for Mental Health?
• Identifying mental health conditions
• Providing advice and starting a conversation
• Mental health conditions
BTEC Level 2 Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events
This course will give you the knowledge to work at spectator events as a steward. It comprises of 4 units:
- How Stewards Prepare for Spectator Events
- How Stewards Control the Entry, Exit and Movement of Spectators at Events
- How Stewards Monitor Crowds and Respond to Potential Crowd Problems at Spectator Events
- How to Respond to Injuries, Illnesses and Other Emergencies