LEVEL 2 AWARD IN HEALTH AND SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE
The Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace qualification is ideal for all employees to raise their awareness of health and safety in the workplace.
During this 1 day course learners will develop a greater understanding of health and safety issues, including:
- Health and Safety Laws
- Risk Assessments and Risk Control Hierarchy
- Identifying and Controlling Risks from Common Workplace Hazards and more
LEVEL 2 AWARD IN PRINCIPLES OF MANUAL HANDLING
The Level 2 Award in Principles of Manual Handling qualification has been specifically designed for all employees to help raise their awareness of the risks associated with unsafe manual handling practices. It is also ideal for those who might have to carry out manual handling as part of their job such as handling deliveries, parcels and boxes.
Over a half day period, successful learners will develop a greater awareness of manual handling, including:
- Common Manual Handling Injuries
- The Safe Movement Principles
- Theory of Safe Manual Handling Principles
- Manual Handling Equipment.